Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey so I quit Facebook for now, I don't know if its indefinite I'm trying to cut back on my computer use but so far I've only put in the time elsewhere on the computer. Its only day one though so I have plan and find other things to do with my time. Sooo I hope more of my friends will follow my blog now that its the only way to see how I'm doing with my time, and stuff. I am planning on spending my time more learning new things and putting it into learning music, art and spending more time with God. Starting tomorrow I'm Going to adult ed classes to finish my high school diploma which I think is totally lame but there is a flip side cause I'm not working and I get off at 1 so I'll gonna be able to ski every night, which might be excessive but it's all up to me so whatever.

Monster Music is turning into more of my life + Monster Music


LOMOGRAPHY!!!!

One of my newer hobbies actually well I've been doing it for about 6 months now with my LOMO Fisheye 2




Some of my photos.








And the camera that's in transit to my house the Holga 135bc




The pictures its supposed to take.






Needless to say I am super excited checking the mailbox everyday for the pickup notice. Anyways I'm outa here Night everyone

1 comment:

  1. love love love the fisheye pictures sam! i'm tempted to buy one myself

    ReplyDelete