Sunday, February 7, 2010

ANGEEEEER I JUST WANT TO SCREAM !!!!!

Someone has what I want and I don't know why It happened this way but it did and now I'm hurt and angry so baby I'm gonna drown my sorrows,(insert scream here) Gonna Drown my sorrows.


Eluveitie produced (El-vay-Tee) my current music I listen to when I'm angry.

Celtic folk metal from Switzerland. They started in 2002 releasing their ep, Ven in 2003 then released a full length album, Spirit in 2003 they promptly got signed to Nuclear Blast Records and released a third album, Slania in February of 2008. Eluveitie regularly uses the dead Gaulish language in their lyrics and Eluveitie is Helvetic Gaulish for "I am the Helvetian" referring to an inscription dating to the earliest record of the Helvetii tribe which used to reside in modern day Switzerland.



Eluveitie frequently use traditional Celtic instruments such as the Violin, Bagpipes, Whistles and a Hurdy Gurdy which is a kind of mechanical violin in which the player turns a hand crank and plays a keyboard of sorts.


My friend Tony gave me the album Slania and i immediately fell in Love with the band. I soon went out and bought the previous album Spirit. My favorite songs are Grey Sublime Archon, The Somber Lay, Calling the Rain, The Song of Life and Siraxta.

No comments:

Post a Comment