Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As I float off to forever with these words upon my lips

Today my film came in
5 rolls of Afga 200
5 rolls of Kodak Portra Black and White 400
5 rolls of Kodak Portra 160nc
and 3 rolls of Fuji Press 800

Now I just gotta get out and shoot it


Since I bought so much film they gave me a free leather camera strap

I also ended up getting a roll of Fuji Neopean 400 black and white 120 format for my sisters antique Kodak Brownie Hawkeye.
She was decorating her room with antique memorabilia and when I noticed the Brownie I instantly wanted to shoot with it but after looking on the Internet I concluded that the 620 film that is standard for this camera was to rare and expensive to get my hands on so I didn't bother. But about a week ago I was on a random antique camera site and they suggested that just filing the edges of a standard 120 spool makes it work in 620 format cameras. I quickly ordered a roll of 120 to try it.

There's the file and the roll of 120

And there's the Brownie fully loaded I was going to shoot the loading process but in the excitement I forgot.

I should be posting new pictures and an Flobots Album review in the next few days

No comments:

Post a Comment